With stylishly special decorated and very comfortable guest rooms, French Art restaurant on the ground floor, Hanoi Golden Holiday Hotel is an independent, family-run, modern - luxury - boutique hotel giving a genuine homely feel and impeccable service in Hanoi.
Rooms & Suites
Golden Double/Twin Room: This Deluxe room brings you all the comfort and cozy you need for your stay in Old Quarter. Find the simplicity in this generously proportioned and sumptuously decorated rooms.
Deluxe Double/Twin Moon Light: A warm and friendly stay meet up all your relaxed stay with fully modern amenities with internal window.
Golden Suite Double/Twin City View: Perfectly designed with modern amenities, romance colors and materials with large window provided to offer plenty of light.
Golden Suite Double/Twin Balcony: Luxuriously designed to meet up all your relaxed stay in quiet room. Along all of this, relax with a King size bed and enjoy the panoramic city view with balcony!
Golden Triple Room: This room type is especially designed for your relaxed stay with group or family in quiet space with internal window.
Golden Suite Family: Golden Suite Family are tastefully appointed with modern furnishings giving you an unique experience from the terrific view with large balcony. Perfect choices for your great family vacations.
Golden Spa has become one of the most recognized and trusted address for you to relax yourself and regain the energy. With this brand-new, they continue leading the spa industry in the area by embracing the latest advancements in skin care and wellness, provided experienced staff with continuous in-house training. Enjoy many touches of luxury designed to help you fully unwind. Relax the body, soothe the soul and lift the spirits…
Hanoi Golden Holiday Hotel - the luxury boutique 3 stars hotel in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter closed all famous place as below:
- 10 minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple
- 10 minute walk to Hanoi Big Church
- 12 minute walk to Hoalo prison
- 10 minute walk to french old quarter
- 8 minute walk to night market & Dong Xuan market
- 15 minute by walk to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & Museum
- 15 minute by walk to Hanoi Temple of Literature (Van Mieu)
- 10 minute walk to Water Puppet Theater, Hanoi Opera House
- Noi Bai International Airport, 35 kilometers, 40 minutes by car
- Hanoi railway station, 1 Km, 10 minutes by car
- A front desk opened and staffed 24/7.
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.
- Private bathroom for each unit.
- If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights.
Emphasizing refined glamour, timeless elegance and luxurious comfort, the hotel is perfect, unique, French architecture, red, white and black colors decoration and a dedicated, professional, friendly team will ensure to bring you the most unforgettable and memorable stay in Hanoi and Vietnam.
Find more hotels & resorts and Hanoi travel guides, let’s visit our website. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let us know. We can reply you as soon as possible. You also like or share this article if you like it!